Berchem, Wednesday, June 10, 2009
On Wednesday, June 10, 2009 Vincent De Coninck of Vino Mundo organizes an introduction to the world of sustainable wine. Participants get more info on Fair Trade and organic wines. Participation in the seminar will cost 20 euro. Register at www.ethics-wine.org or by June 3 transfer 20 euro to bank account 068-2489023-30.
09.45-10.00: Reception with Fair Trade coffee
10.00-10.15: Introduction by Vincent De Coninck (Vino Mundo)
10.15-11.15: What are Organic & Fair Trade wines?
* Sybille Troubleyn (Wine Wise) interviews Susan McCraight MW (Master of Wine – Ethicalwine.com)
* South African Fair Trade wine producer about his work and views
* “Corporate Social Responsibility: investing in the future” (Peter Wollaert – Director Kauri)
11.30-12.00: Sustainable, fair aperitif
12.00-14.00: Lunch Buffet
* Possibility to taste organic and Fair Trade Wines
* Network and meet with partners and learn more on sustainable products
Antwerp learning meeting point
Filip Williotstraat 9
2600 Berchem (Antwerpen)